- 1 x $60.00 = $60.00
- 1 x $42.00 = $42.00
- 1 x $19.00 = $19.00
- 1 x $92.00 = $92.00
- 1 x $56.00 = $56.00
- 1 x $28.00 = $28.00
- 1 x $26.00 = $26.00
- 1 x $40.00 = $40.00
- 1 x $44.00 = $44.00
- 1 x $32.00 = $32.00
- 1 x $18.80 = $18.80
- 1 x $22.00 = $22.00
- 1 x $22.00 = $22.00
- 1 x $16.00 = $16.00
- 1 x $165.00 = $165.00
- 1 x $42.00 = $42.00
- 1 x $17.00 = $17.00
- 1 x $36.00 = $36.00
- 1 x $20.00 = $20.00
- 1 x $24.00 = $24.00
- 1 x $54.00 = $54.00
- 1 x $54.00 = $54.00
- 1 x $14.00 = $14.00
- 1 x $32.00 = $32.00
- 1 x $45.00 = $45.00
- Ihr Warenkorb Kasse
- Brands (26)
- Alley (8)
- Alpha-Pharma Healthcare (104)
- 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosteron (4)
- Amlodipine Besylate, Valsartan (2)
- Anastrozole (5)
- Baclofen (2)
- Bromocriptine (2)
- Carbamazepine (6)
- Chlorodehydromethyl test (1)
- Clenbuterol Hydrochloride (7)
- Clomiphene citrate (5)
- Conjugated Estrogen (4)
- Desogestrel (1)
- Diclofenac (4)
- Drostanolone Acetate (1)
- Duloxetine delayed-release (2)
- Estradiol Valerate (1)
- Ethinyl Estradiol (1)
- Exemestane (2)
- Finasteride (1)
- Fluoxymesterone (4)
- Ketotifen (4)
- Letrozole (2)
- Liothyronine Sodium - T3 (2)
- Losartan Potassium-Hydrochloroth (3)
- Medroxyprogesterone (2)
- Mesterolone (5)
- Methandrostenolone (9)
- Methenolone Acetate (3)
- Methyl Drostanolone (1)
- Methyl-Trenbolone (2)
- Methyltrienolone (1)
- Modafinil (2)
- Oxandrolone (8)
- Oxymetholone (6)
- Progesterone (4)
- Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra) (5)
- Simvastatin (3)
- Sitagliptin Phosphate (2)
- Sitagliptin, Metformin (2)
- Stanozolol (Winstrol) (12)
- Tadalafil (Cialis) (3)
- Tamoxifene Citrate (7)
- Testosterone Acetate (1)
- Testosterone Undecanoate (2)
- Thyroxine 3 LiothyronineSodium (2)
- Thyroxine 4 LevothyroxineSodiu (1)
- Tizanidine (2)
- Valsartan (3)
- Valsartan, Hydrochlorothiazide (4)
- Vardenafil Hydrochloride Levitra (1)
- Blend / Mix / Combo (8)
- Boldenone Undecylenate (6)
- Clenbuterol Hydrochloride (1)
- Drostanolone Enanthate (3)
- Drostanolone Propionate (7)
- Drostanolone Propionate & Enanth (1)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (2)
- Insulin Lispro, Monocomponent, H (11)
- Methandrostenolone (1)
- Methenolone Enanthate (8)
- Nandrolone Decanoate (10)
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (8)
- Nandrolone Propionate (1)
- Nandrolone Undecanoate (1)
- Somatropin (r-hGH) (9)
- Stanozolol (6)
- Testosterone Acetate (1)
- Testosterone Base (1)
- Testosterone Blend / Mix (9)
- Testosterone Cypionate (8)
- Testosterone Decanoate (3)
- Testosterone Enanthate (10)
- Testosterone Isocaproate (1)
- Testosterone Mix (2)
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate (2)
- Testosterone Propionate (10)
- Testosterone Suspension (5)
- Testosterone Undecanoate (2)
- Trenbolone Acetate (8)
- Trenbolone Blend (2)
- Trenbolone Enanthate (7)
- Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbon (6)
- Trenbolone Suspension (1)
- HGH - Human Growth Hormone (12)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin HCG (2)
- IGF - Insulin-like Growth Factor
- Jintropin Human Growth Hormone
- Kigtropin Human Growth Hormone
- Hygetropin Human Growth Hormone
- Angtropin Human Growth Hormone
- Generic Human Growth Hormone
- Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
- Recombinant Human Erythropoietin
- Peptide Hormones Bodybuilding (8)
GHRP6, 10mg, NouVeaux Ltd
Products name: GHRP6
Manufacturer: NouVeaux Ltd
Pharmaceutical name: GHRP6
Pack: 1 cartrige (10 mg )
GHRP-6 is true HGH secretagogue. This growth hormone releasing peptide is distinct from GHRH and does not act at the GHRH receptor, but instead acts at the growth hormone secretagogue receptor, now renamed as the ghrelin receptor.
GHRP-6 - Excelsior Peptides
GHRP-6 is one of the most effective peptides on the market. It was developed to increase the natural development of hormones in the body. It has a mechanism similar to GHRP-2, but the important difference is that GHRP-2 may increase the concentration of prolactin and cortisol in smaller volumes.
The prolactin hormone is a peptide that can cause mammary gland growth. On the other hand, cortisol is the basic hormone that interferes with protein, which leads to fat accumulation and increases blood glucose levels. Grelin is a hunger hormone that causes hunger.
Benefits of GHRP-6
GHRP-6 is a peptide that can help improve appetite. Thanks to this, you can maintain a healthy diet. It is also effective in burning fat, helping to maintain a healthy body weight. GHRP-6 is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
If you want to increase your productivity, GHRP-6 is the best peptide for you. In this way, it promotes power efficiency by strengthening the immune system. It also helps protect the liver from potential disease. It promotes increased muscle growth as well as better muscle relief. You can be in the best shape because it helps to ease muscle pain. Thanks to this, you can experience a high level of comfort and relaxation that is good for your health.
GHRP-6 can provide a feeling of rejuvenation that can help increase performance in daily activities. If you want to keep your bones healthy, GHRP-6 is the best alternative. In this way, it promotes bone and muscle strength. Another amazing feature of this peptide is that it can help you strengthen your immune system. Thanks to this, you can prevent various diseases that are harmful to your health.
Is GHRP-6 safe?
Scientific studies have shown that GHRP-6 still has no extreme side effects. On the other hand, it is tested and proven to improve the productive properties of the human body. This also applies to pediatric use.
High doses of GHRP-6 may increase prolactin and cortisol levels. Therefore, the suggested dose of GHRP-6 should be strictly followed. The recommended dose of this peptide is about 1 to 2 cm per 1 kg body weight per day. Divide into 2 or 3 doses. Meanwhile, the injection cannot be given if you have an empty stomach. You must take it less than 2 hours after a meal and an hour before your next meal.
If you use GHRP-6, you must use low fat and carbohydrate diets - a suggested injection for people 40 years and older. The standard GHRP-6 dosing cycle is about two months, followed by a 1 to 2 week break. You must follow this prescription to avoid unwanted depletion of the pituitary gland.
The standard dose for injection is between 100 μg (0.1 mg) and 300 μg (0.3 mg). GHRP-6 injection is best mixed with sterile water or bacteriostatic water. You can add about 2.5 ml of water to it.
In summary, GHRP-6 has a beneficial effect on your health. In this way, it can offer fantastic health benefits so that you can enjoy a happier life. It can improve your appetite and sleep quality
GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide – 6) is a hexapeptide with a chain comprised of 6 amino acids. It is one of several synthetic met-enkephalin analogs that include unnatural D-amino acids that were developed for their growth hormone releasing activity and are called growth hormone secretagogues. GHRP-6 is true HGH secretagogue.
This growth hormone releasing peptide is distinct from GHRH and does not act at the GHRH receptor, but instead acts at the growth hormone secretagogue receptor, now renamed as the ghrelin receptor.
GHRP-6 is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, white lyophilized powder intended for subcutaneous or intramuscular injection, after reconstitution with sterile Water for Injection (0,3% m-Cresol).
Mechanism of action
GHRP-6 is not an active fragment of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). Which means it stimulates the body’s own secretion of HGH. Human Growth hormone has been shown in studies to promote lean body mass and reduce adiposity (fat). This growth hormone releasing peptide is distinct from GHRH and do not act the GHRH receptor, but instead acts at the growth hormone secretagogue receptor, now renamed as the gh-relin receptor.
GHRP-6’s special sequence is considered to provide a signal to the body to begin secreting Growth Hormone(GH) release while also blocking Somatostatin, a hormone that inhibits Growth Hormone release. Research studies have shown that GHRP-6 stimulation of Growth Hormone has host of beneficial effects such as decreased body fat, increased muscle, and increased strength and stamina so maximizing the production and secretion can be great addition to improved animal physical shape. Increased amounts of Growth Hormone then can cause the liver to secrete the hormone IGF-1 which has also been implicated in improving the animal body’s ability to burn fat and build muscle. Clinical cases have shown that the use of GHRP-6 was associated with increased muscle mass and a reducion of body fat.
GHRP-6 has been one of the most thoroughly studied and is believed to be acting naturally on both pituitary and hypothalamic sites (Fairhall et al. 1995). This has been demonstrated in the primary pituitary cells of rats in a time-dependent and dose-dependent manner. In another study of Fairhall et al. (1995), they concluded that the major target of the GHRP-6 in vivo is the hypothalamus after observing that the GH(Growth Hormone) release induced by the central GHRP-6 administration is guinea pigs was inhibited by the central action of somatostatin.
Futhermore, an inhibition by somatostatin with the activated GRF neurons (GRF=Growth Hormone Releasing Factor), induced by GHRP-6, was observed via receptors known to be located on or near the GRF themselves. However, it was also observed that GHRP-6 had no effect on the intracellular cAMP levels unlike that of GHRP-2. This particual experiment futher indicated that GHRP-6 is effectively stimulating GH release from somatotrophs through different receptors, the mechanisms of which are not yet known (Chan et al. 1989).
However, some researchers suggest that action and effiiency of growth hormone is dependent on the physical condition of the experimental unit. In humans for example, GH secretion decreased with obesity. This is contrary in the case of the GHRP-6 which showd increased (almost twice that of GHRP) GH responses when administered in obese patients (Cordido et al. 1993). Though obesity has shown affecting the efficiency of the hormone, it was also suggested that GHRP-6’s effects, at least at the dose-dependent manners, were found to be sex-and age-independent without being affected by the noadregenic pathways using the a2 adrenergic receptors (Penalva et al. 2008).
GHRP-6 Peptide is generally very well tolerated by most individuals when used at the recommended dosages of up to 200mcg per injection.
- Water Retention
- Increased Hunger
Instructions for reconstitution
The injection is given into the sub-cutaneous layer which includes adipose tissue (fat).
If you are using insulin syringes which have short needles, you will need to enter the skin at 90°. to the skin, otherwise you can inject as shown in the illustration above with a 29 or 30 gauge, 0.5" needle.
Recommended dosage of GHRP-6: 100mcg (0.10mg) once per day for anti-aging. Between 400-600 mcgs, divided in two or three doses per day for muscle gain and fat loss, directed via subcutaneous injections.
- This product can be used not more than 3 years from the production date (see box).
- After reconstitution, may be stored for a maximum of 14 days in a refrigerator at 2°C – 8°C.
- Store vials in an upright position.
- Store in a refrigerator (2°C – 8°C). Keep in the outer carton in order to protect from light.
- For one month can be stored at room temperature.
Growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) is a small, six-mer peptide that stimulates the release of growth hormone by activating the ghrelin receptor found in the brain [1-3]. Activating this receptor and increasing the levels of growth hormone within the body can modulate food intake and energy metabolism and also influences glucose and fat metabolism [4, 5]. GHRP-6-induced metabolic changes result in less fat absorption, increased fat breakdown and stimulate the production of lean muscle mass. GHRP-6 can also be combined with additional growth hormone enhancers, such as GHRP2, sermorelin and CJC-1295. GHRP-2 is another peptide activator of the ghrelin receptor and has been shown to potently stimulate growth hormone secretion and increase appetite, leading to increased lean muscle growth . Combined dosing of sermorelin and GHRP-6 results in the enhanced production of human growth hormone and increased muscle mass, as does the combined dosing of CJC-1295 and GHRP-6.
Although GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 are both small peptides that stimulate growth hormone release, they each have different chemical and metabolic properties. GHRP-2 causes higher growth hormone release and a lower hunger response in comparison to GHRP-6. Additionally, GHRP-2 stimulates higher prolactin and adrenocorticotropic hormone secretion when compared to GHRP-6. However, the half-life of GHRP-2 is much shorter than that of GHRP-6 (15 minutes compared to 2 hours), which means that it is eliminated from the body much more rapidly and will require more frequent dosing [7, 8].
GHRP-6 is stable and effective when administered both orally and intravenously and was demonstrated to be safe in clinical trials using healthy human volunteers [9, 10]. GHRP-6 is packaged into vials as a powder and needs to be completely dissolved in sterile water. The water should be injected directly into the vial. The vial should not be shaken, but can be gently rotated in order to dissolve any remaining powder. GHRP-6 10 mg can be dissolved by adding 5 ml of water to provide a 2 mg of GHRP-6 in every 1 ml of solution. A 5 mg vial of GHRP-2 can be dissolved in 2.5 ml of water to provide a solution of the same concentration. These solutions should be stored in the fridge for up to one month. For fat loss and muscle gain, three doses of 100 µg of either GHRP can be administered daily. A 100 µg dose is then equivalent to 0.05 ml of solution, or 5 IUs on a standard insulin syringe. Both subcutaneous and intramuscular injections are suitable when administering these peptides and should be carried out with clean, sterile needles after cleansing the injection site with antibacterial agents.
Side effects of using GHRP-6 can include an increase in appetite, an initial drop in blood glucose and headaches. However, these side effects can be minimised by dietary adjustments that counter the drop in glucose. Side effects can be minimised by not exceeding the recommended dose of three 100 µg injections per day. Finally, the body will eventually adapt to GHRP-6 and side effects should subside.
- Voltz, D.M., et al., Effect of GHRP-6 and GHRH on GH secretion in rats following chronic glucocorticoid treatment. Life Sci, 1995. 56(7): p. 491-7.
- Argente, J., et al., Growth hormone-releasing peptides: clinical and basic aspects. Horm Res, 1996. 46(4-5): p. 155-9.
- Yin, Y., Y. Li, and W. Zhang, The Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptor: Its Intracellular Signaling and Regulation. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2014. 15(3): p. 4837-4855.
- Hosoda, H., M. Kojima, and K. Kangawa, Biological, physiological, and pharmacological aspects of ghrelin. J Pharmacol Sci, 2006. 100(5): p. 398-410.
- Sun, Y., et al., Ghrelin stimulation of growth hormone release and appetite is mediated through the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 2004. 101(13): p. 4679-84.
- Laferrère, B., et al., Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide -2 (GHRP-2), like ghrelin, increases food intake in healthy men. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism, 2005. 90(2): p. 611-614.
- Hu, X., B. Xu, and Z. Zhou, Synthesis of Mono-PEGylated Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-2 and Investigation of its Biological Activity. AAPS PharmSciTech, 2015. 16(5): p. 1213-1219.
- Cabrales, A., et al., Pharmacokinetic study of Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide 6 (GHRP-6) in nine male healthy volunteers. Eur J Pharm Sci, 2013. 48(1-2): p. 40-6.
- Broglio, F., et al., Natural and synthetic growth hormone secretagogues: do they have therapeutic potential? Treat Endocrinol, 2003. 2(3): p. 153-63.
- Berlanga-Acosta, J., et al., Synthetic Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptides (GHRPs): A Historical Appraisal of the Evidences Supporting Their Cytoprotective Effects. Clinical Medicine Insights. Cardiology, 2017. 11: p. 1179546817694558.
BodyBuilding Productions © 2021