- 1 x $60.00 = $60.00
- 1 x $42.00 = $42.00
- 1 x $19.00 = $19.00
- 1 x $92.00 = $92.00
- 1 x $56.00 = $56.00
- 1 x $28.00 = $28.00
- 1 x $26.00 = $26.00
- 1 x $40.00 = $40.00
- 1 x $44.00 = $44.00
- 1 x $32.00 = $32.00
- 1 x $18.80 = $18.80
- 1 x $22.00 = $22.00
- 1 x $22.00 = $22.00
- 1 x $16.00 = $16.00
- 1 x $165.00 = $165.00
- 1 x $42.00 = $42.00
- 1 x $17.00 = $17.00
- 1 x $36.00 = $36.00
- 1 x $20.00 = $20.00
- 1 x $24.00 = $24.00
- 1 x $54.00 = $54.00
- 1 x $54.00 = $54.00
- Ihr Warenkorb Kasse
- Brands (26)
- Alley (8)
- Alpha-Pharma Healthcare (104)
- 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosteron (4)
- Amlodipine Besylate, Valsartan (2)
- Anastrozole (5)
- Baclofen (2)
- Bromocriptine (2)
- Carbamazepine (6)
- Chlorodehydromethyl test (1)
- Clenbuterol Hydrochloride (7)
- Clomiphene citrate (5)
- Conjugated Estrogen (4)
- Desogestrel (1)
- Diclofenac (4)
- Drostanolone Acetate (1)
- Duloxetine delayed-release (2)
- Estradiol Valerate (1)
- Ethinyl Estradiol (1)
- Exemestane (2)
- Finasteride (1)
- Fluoxymesterone (4)
- Ketotifen (4)
- Letrozole (2)
- Liothyronine Sodium - T3 (2)
- Losartan Potassium-Hydrochloroth (3)
- Medroxyprogesterone (2)
- Mesterolone (5)
- Methandrostenolone (9)
- Methenolone Acetate (3)
- Methyl Drostanolone (1)
- Methyl-Trenbolone (2)
- Methyltrienolone (1)
- Modafinil (2)
- Oxandrolone (8)
- Oxymetholone (6)
- Progesterone (4)
- Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra) (5)
- Simvastatin (3)
- Sitagliptin Phosphate (2)
- Sitagliptin, Metformin (2)
- Stanozolol (Winstrol) (12)
- Tadalafil (Cialis) (3)
- Tamoxifene Citrate (7)
- Testosterone Acetate (1)
- Testosterone Undecanoate (2)
- Thyroxine 3 LiothyronineSodium (2)
- Thyroxine 4 LevothyroxineSodiu (1)
- Tizanidine (2)
- Valsartan (3)
- Valsartan, Hydrochlorothiazide (4)
- Vardenafil Hydrochloride Levitra (1)
- Blend / Mix / Combo (8)
- Boldenone Undecylenate (6)
- Clenbuterol Hydrochloride (1)
- Drostanolone Enanthate (3)
- Drostanolone Propionate (7)
- Drostanolone Propionate & Enanth (1)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (2)
- Insulin Lispro, Monocomponent, H (11)
- Methandrostenolone (1)
- Methenolone Enanthate (8)
- Nandrolone Decanoate (10)
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (8)
- Nandrolone Propionate (1)
- Nandrolone Undecanoate (1)
- Somatropin (r-hGH) (9)
- Stanozolol (6)
- Testosterone Acetate (1)
- Testosterone Base (1)
- Testosterone Blend / Mix (9)
- Testosterone Cypionate (8)
- Testosterone Decanoate (3)
- Testosterone Enanthate (10)
- Testosterone Isocaproate (1)
- Testosterone Mix (2)
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate (2)
- Testosterone Propionate (10)
- Testosterone Suspension (5)
- Testosterone Undecanoate (2)
- Trenbolone Acetate (8)
- Trenbolone Blend (2)
- Trenbolone Enanthate (7)
- Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbon (6)
- Trenbolone Suspension (1)
- HGH - Human Growth Hormone (12)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin HCG (2)
- IGF - Insulin-like Growth Factor
- Jintropin Human Growth Hormone
- Kigtropin Human Growth Hormone
- Hygetropin Human Growth Hormone
- Angtropin Human Growth Hormone
- Generic Human Growth Hormone
- Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
- Recombinant Human Erythropoietin
- Peptide Hormones Bodybuilding (8)
CJC-1295, 10mg, NouVeaux Ltd
Products name: CJC-1295
Manufacturer: NouVeaux Ltd
Pharmaceutical name: CJC-1295 peptide
Pack: 1 cartrige (10 mg )
Long acting growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. It stimulates secretion of growth hormone from the pituitary gland and is released in a pulsatile manner to ultimately stimulate pulsatile release of growth hormone. The result is an increasing level of both HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and IGF-1 (Insuline-like Growth Factor).
Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) CJC is a 30 amino acid peptide hormone that is better known in the industry as growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). This means that this peptide will initiate a series of GH pulses over a period of time usually longer than the natural pulse. This peptide is falsely named CJC-1295 without DAC. The correct name is Mod GRF 1-29.
Benefits of CJC-1295
Use / dosage CJC-1295
Administration: by intramuscular or subcutaneous injection
Dosage: 100-200 mcg, 1-3 times a day, preferably with your favorite GHRP (e.g. GHRP-6).
Side effects of CJC-1295
Rarely, but sometimes there are tingling, water retention, numbness, drowsiness, rush or euphoria, itching. These side effects usually disappear as the patient adjusts.
Shelf life CJC-1295
Unopened vial: 36 months
After reconstitution: it must be used within 14 days and stored at 2 ° C to 8 ° C
CJC-1295 is a tetrasubstituted 30-amino acid peptide hormone, primarily functioning as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. It has D-Ala, Gln, Ala, and Leu substitutions at positions 2, 8, 15, and 27 respectively.
CJC-1295 is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, white lyophilized powder intended for subcutneous or intramuscular injection, after reconstitution with sterile Water for Injection (0,3% m-Cresol).
Mechanism of action
Basically CJC-1295 is a long acting growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. GHRH, also known as growth hormone releasing factor or somatocrinin, which is produced by the arcuate nucleus in the hypothalamus.
It stimulates secretion of growth hormone from the pituitary gland and is released in a pulsatile manner to ultimately stimulate pulsatile release of growth hormone. The result is an increasing level of both HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and IGF-1 (Insuline-like Growth Factor).
One very important advantage of CJC-1295 is that because of its half life, which is between 10-30 minutes, the user can control the levels of HGH and IGF-1. That means you can have high levels, when you think its best for results.
The possible benefits of CJC-1295:
- Fat loss
- Muscle gain
- Increased strength
- Improved skin tone
- Better sleep
- More energy
- Stronger bones
- Connective tissues
Special mention should be made about CJC-1295 ability to promote slow wave sleep. Slow wave sleep is also known as deep sleep and is the portion of sleep responsible for the highest level of muscle growth and memory retention. SWS is decreased significantly in older adults and also with people who tend to exercise later in the evening. Several studies refer to CJC-1295 action. The 2005 CJC-1295 Study on women who injected the peptide for 90 days (3 months) indicated several key benefits of the peptide such as: an increase in athletic physical performance (such as walking and stair climbing) – all of which occurred 100% as a result of simply taking the peptide (they did not do any special physical training or dieting in conjunction with the injections).
A 2004 Study, in men, indicated similar findings after 3 months of CJC-1295 injetions: a 200% increase (doubling) of both HGH and IGF-1 levels; an increase in fat free mass (muscle) as well as a reduction in abdominal fat; and an improvement of physical performance, measured by the time it took to walk 30 minutes and to ascend four flights of stairs. Once again these excellent results were achieved by the injections alone, no special diet and weight or cardio training were followed.
The conclusions one can reach is that:
- CJC-1295 (Modified GRF 1-29) is anti-aging as it’s a potent increaser of HGH and IGF-1 levels which decline with age.
- Results donâ€™t happen overnight and you should take the product for 3 months minimum.
- The peptide is effective on its own (however results would be far superior with diet and exercise).
- The peptides improve athletic performance, fat loss (particularly stomach fat) and increase muscle mass.
CJC-1295 Peptide is generally very well tolerated by most individuals when used at the recommended dosages of about 100mcg per injection.
The most common side effect noted is a head â€œrushâ€ and throbbing of the temples which occurs about 10 minutes post injection and can last up to 20 minutes. The side effect is nothing to be concerned about and is simply caused by a release of GABA (gamm-aminobutyric acid, one neurotransmitter) in the brain – a good sign the peptide is working to stimulate HGH release.
Water retention and increased tiredness are also noticed by some, with CJC-1295 usage. Water retention can be combated by reducing the sodium (salt) levels in your diet. Both side effects tend to resolve themselves after a few weeks as the body has time to adapt. If these side effects are too bothersome, then you may need to consider injecting only before bed (as morning injections are often the culprit for day-time tiredness).
Some users also noticed increased hunger, tingling in hands and feet and temporary irritation (redness and/or lumps) at the injection site.
Instructions for reconstitution
The injection is given into the sub-cutaneous layer which includes adipose tissue (fat).
If you are using insulin syringes which have short needles, you will need to enter the skin at 90°. to the skin, otherwise you can inject as shown in the illustration above with a 29 or 30 gauge, 0.5" needle.
Recommended dosage of CJC-1295: 100mcg (0.10mg) once per day for anti-aging.
Between 200-300 mcg, divided in two or three doses per day for muscle gain and fat loss, directed via subcutaneous injections.
- This product can be used not more than 3 years from the production date (see box).
- After reconstitution, may be stored for a maximum of 14 days in a refrigerator at 2°C – 8°C.
- Store vials in an upright position.
- Store in a refrigerator (2°C – 8°C). Keep in the outer carton in order to protect from light.
- For one month can be stored at room temperature.
CJC-1295 peptide, also known as ‘modified growth releasing factor amino acids 1-29’ and CJC-1295 without DAC, is a synthetic mimic of a portion of naturally produced growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). The CJC peptide chemistry is based around the first 29 building blocks of endogenously produced GHRH as these first 29 amino acids provide full biological activity . GHRH is necessary for natural growth hormone secretion and is also needed to achieve optimal natural growth during development . CJC-1295 works by stimulating growth hormone secretion by binding to GHRH receptors and should stimulate the secretion of the whole family of growth hormone peptides normally secreted by the pituitary gland . These hormones will stimulate increases in bone density and collagen production, as well as boosting the immune system. They will also stimulate the production of lean muscle mass. CJC-1295 can be combined with another peptide-based growth hormone stimulator called ipamorelin for enhanced results. Combined use of CJC-1295 and ipamorelin will accelerate fat loss and weight loss and stimulate anabolic effects via growth hormone induced fat breakdown . Overall, CJC-1295 will stimulate protein synthesis and fuel the growth of lean muscle tissue. The peptide also promotes faster injury recovery, a reduction in body fat and increased muscle mass. The growth stimulatory properties of CJC-1295 will also stimulate cell growth and division to improve skin health, healing and immune system function [4, 5].
This peptide should not be confused with CJC-1295 with DAC as the chemical properties are very different and will affect dosing. CJC-1295 (without DAC) is fast acting and has a half-life of around 10-12 minutes following injection . CJC-1295 injections should be subcutaneous and the peptide can be injected two or three times per day at doses of 100 mcg or 200 mcg. CJC-129 should be administered on waking, following a workout and before sleep to mimic the natural, pulsed release of natural growth hormone throughout the day.
Many researchers have documented the growth-promoting effects and safety of GHRH administered to children with growth hormone deficiency [6, 7]. Multiple treatment regimes, including intravenous pulses, intranasal delivery, subcutaneous injections, and continuous infusion have been tested to show that the growth-promoting effect of GHRH is connected with the dose amount and frequency. No unexpected adverse reactions have been seen after prolonged treatment, regardless of the mode of administration [8, 9]. However, some minor side effects may occur, including tiredness, euphoria (head rush), water retention, tingling and numbness. Following the recommended dosage will minimise the risk of side effects.
- Lance, V.A., et al., Super-active analogs of growth hormone-releasing factor (1-29)-amide. Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 1984. 119(1): p. 265-72.
- Ionescu, M. and L.A. Frohman, Pulsatile Secretion of Growth Hormone (GH) Persists during Continuous Stimulation by CJC-1295, a Long-Acting GH-Releasing Hormone Analog. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2006. 91(12): p. 4792-4797.
- Kim, K.R., et al., Low-dose growth hormone treatment with diet restriction accelerates body fat loss, exerts anabolic effect and improves growth hormone secretory dysfunction in obese adults. Horm Res, 1999. 51(2): p. 78-84.
- Koo, G.C., et al., Immune Enhancing Effect of a Growth Hormone Secretagogue. The Journal of Immunology, 2001. 166(6): p. 4195-4201.
- Dioufa, N., et al., Acceleration of wound healing by growth hormone-releasing hormone and its agonists. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2010. 107(43): p. 18611-18615.
- Rochiccioli, P.E., et al., Results of 1-year growth hormone (GH)-releasing hormone-(1-44) treatment on growth, somatomedin-C, and 24-hour GH secretion in six children with partial GH deficiency. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 1987. 65(2): p. 268-74.
- Low, L.C., et al., Long term pulsatile growth hormone (GH)-releasing hormone therapy in children with GH deficiency. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 1988. 66(3): p. 611-7.
- Khorram, O., et al., Effects of [norleucine27]growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) (1-29)-NH2 administration on the immune system of aging men and women. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 1997. 82(11): p. 3590-6.
- Neyzi, O., et al., Growth response to growth hormone-releasing hormone(1-29)-NH2 compared with growth hormone. Acta Paediatr Suppl, 1993. 388: p. 16-21; discussion 22.
BodyBuilding Productions © 2021