- Brands (26)
- Alley (8)
- Alpha-Pharma Healthcare (104)
- 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosteron (4)
- Amlodipine Besylate, Valsartan (2)
- Anastrozole (5)
- Baclofen (2)
- Bromocriptine (2)
- Carbamazepine (6)
- Chlorodehydromethyl testosterone (1)
- Clenbuterol Hydrochloride (7)
- Clomiphene citrate (5)
- Conjugated Estrogen (4)
- Desogestrel (1)
- Diclofenac (4)
- Drostanolone Acetate (1)
- Duloxetine delayed-release (2)
- Estradiol Valerate (1)
- Ethinyl Estradiol (1)
- Exemestane (2)
- Finasteride (1)
- Fluoxymesterone (4)
- Ketotifen (4)
- Letrozole (2)
- Liothyronine Sodium - T3 (2)
- Losartan Potassium-Hydrochloroth (3)
- Medroxyprogesterone (2)
- Mesterolone (5)
- Methandrostenolone (9)
- Methenolone Acetate (3)
- Methyl Drostanolone (1)
- Methyl-Trenbolone (2)
- Methyltrienolone (1)
- Modafinil (2)
- Oxandrolone (8)
- Oxymetholone (6)
- Progesterone (4)
- Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra) (5)
- Simvastatin (3)
- Sitagliptin Phosphate (2)
- Sitagliptin, Metformin (2)
- Stanozolol (Winstrol) (12)
- Tadalafil (Cialis) (3)
- Tamoxifene Citrate (7)
- Testosterone Acetate (1)
- Testosterone Undecanoate (2)
- Thyroxine 3 LiothyronineSodium (2)
- Thyroxine 4 LevothyroxineSodiu (1)
- Tizanidine (2)
- Valsartan (3)
- Valsartan, Hydrochlorothiazide (4)
- Vardenafil Hydrochloride Levitra (1)
- Blend / Mix / Combo (8)
- Boldenone Undecylenate (6)
- Clenbuterol Hydrochloride (1)
- Drostanolone Enanthate (3)
- Drostanolone Propionate (7)
- Drostanolone Propionate & Enanth (1)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (2)
- Insulin Lispro, Monocomponent, H (11)
- Methandrostenolone (1)
- Methenolone Enanthate (8)
- Nandrolone Decanoate (10)
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (8)
- Nandrolone Propionate (1)
- Nandrolone Undecanoate (1)
- Somatropin (r-hGH) (9)
- Stanozolol (6)
- Testosterone Acetate (1)
- Testosterone Base (1)
- Testosterone Blend / Mix (9)
- Testosterone Cypionate (8)
- Testosterone Decanoate (3)
- Testosterone Enanthate (10)
- Testosterone Isocaproate (1)
- Testosterone Mix (2)
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate (2)
- Testosterone Propionate (10)
- Testosterone Suspension (5)
- Testosterone Undecanoate (2)
- Trenbolone Acetate (8)
- Trenbolone Blend (2)
- Trenbolone Enanthate (7)
- Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbon (6)
- Trenbolone Suspension (1)
- HCG - Human Chorionic Gonadotrop (2)
- HGH - Human Growth Hormone (12)
- IGF - Insulin-like Growth Factor
- Jintropin Human Growth Hormone
- Kigtropin Human Growth Hormone
- Hygetropin Human Growth Hormone
- Angtropin Human Growth Hormone
- Generic Human Growth Hormone
- Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
- Recombinant Human Erythropoietin
- Peptide Hormones Bodybuilding (8)
BPC-157, 20mg, NouVeaux Ltd
Products name: BPC-157
Manufacturer: NouVeaux Ltd
Pharmaceutical name: BPC-157 peptide
Pack: 1 cartrige (20 mg )
BPC-157 peptide has the power to promote effective tendon-to-bone healing and superior healing of damaged ligaments. In addition, BPC 157 seems to protect organs and to prevent ulcers of the stomach.
BPC-157 (also known as PL 14736) is a pentadecapeptide. Has the amino acid sequence Gly-Glu-Pro-Pro-Pro-Gly-Lys-Pro-Ala-Asp-Asp-Ala-Gly-Leu-Val. 
It has been tested in animal studies for cytoprotective effects and wound healing. BPC-157 may contribute to wound healing due to the rejuvenating properties of muscles and tendons by accelerating the rate of angiogenesis repair.
Benefits of BPC-157
accelerates the regeneration of intestinal wall cells (intestinal health)
accelerates the healing of muscles, tendons and bones (sport and other tissue and bone injuries)
Starts repair and replacement of atherosclerotic endothelial cells (cardiovascular health)
optimizes and accelerates wound healing (skin health and organ damage)
It prevents and reverses changes in the gastrointestinal tract, liver and even the brain because they can occur in response to (ab-) use of some painkillers.
Heals (stress-induced) ulcers and fistulas because they are becoming more frequent due to our stressful (this refers to "stress" as general oxidative stress)
It serves as a remedy for many central nervous system disorders that arise in the intestines through (a) local repair of the intestinal mucosa and (b) direct neuroprotective effects in the brain.
Use / dosage BPC-157
Charging phase (4-6 weeks): 4-8 mg per week
Maintenance phase (if necessary): 2-6 mg for 2 weeks
Side effects of BPC-157
No user submissions.
Shelf life BPC-157
Unopened vial: 36 months
After reconstitution: Use within 36 days and store at 2 ° C to 8 ° C
BPC-157 peptide is made up of fifteen amino acids and it’s a partial chain of the body protection compound known as BPC, which is isolated from stomach juices in lab animals.
This peptide is renowned for its ability to improve digestive functions.
The peptide ameliorates digestive function by protecting the endothelium, which is a grouping of cells which lines the inside surface of blood vessels. In addition, it acts on the process known as angiogenesis, which helps new blood vessels to form via existing blood vessels.
Studies also link this BPC-157 peptide with anti-inflammatory properties. In test subjects (animal), the peptide regulates and controls blood flow within digestive tracts.
BPC-157 is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, white lyophilized powder intended for subcutaneous or intramuscular injection, after reconstitution with sterile Water for Injection (0,3% m-Cresol).
Mechanism of action
During clinical studies on lab rats, BPC-157 was proven to speed-heal tears in quadriceps muscles, as it also promoted faster healing of Achilles tendons, damaged muscle tissue and crushed muscle tissue. It also helped with recovery from torn muscles.
BPC-157 peptide has the power to promote effective tendon-to-bone healing and superior healing of damaged ligaments. In addition, BPC 157 seems to protect organs and to prevent ulcers of the stomach. Side effects in human trials are (to date) non-existent.
BPC is also believed to decrease pain in damaged areas. Those who suffer from discomfort due to muscle sprains, tears and damage may benefit from treatment with this peptide, once it is approved for usage in human subjects.
This peptide falls under the classification of regenerative medicine.
In terms of its power to heal and prevent ulcer health conditions, it works to heal stomach ulcers in those who have overused NSAID-type drugs. NSAID drugs are non-steroid, anti-inflammatory drugs and they are classified as pain relievers. â€¨One clinical study explored this peptide’s ability to help laboratory mice with skin burns to heal at a faster rate. The peptide was administered in a topical fashion or via injection and it helped to heal burns in lab mice. These burns were deep-partial skin thickness-type burns and they covered twenty percent of the bodies of mice. â€¨In addition, clinical trials demonstrate that BPC 157 has the capacity to heal certain types of damage to the liver organ, which are triggered by alcohol abuse. BP 157 is non-toxic and promotes liver health without causing unwanted side effects. As well, this peptide is effective on its own, so it doesnâ€™t require a carrier in order to provide its array of health benefits, including the promotion of better liver health.
In terms of wound healing, the formula works wonders on an array of tissue, from organs to muscles to ligaments to skin to tendons. Those whoâ€™ve dabbled with this experimental peptide have found that it offers significant tissue-healing benefits over a very short time frame, such as one week.
This pentadecapeptide is a gastric mucosal and works by sparking activity of the peptidergic defence system in the human body. It seems to counteract over-activity and inhibition of this body system, and works without disturbing function of other systems, including the dopamine and prostaglandin systems, as well as the somatosensory neurone system. This capacity to stop over-activity and inhibition is believed to be the secret of the peptide’s organ-protecting properties.
BPC-157 Peptide is generally very well tolerated by most individuals when used at the recommended dosages of up to 500mcg per injection. It could be repeated twice a day.
Instructions for reconstitution
The injection is given into the sub-cutaneous layer which includes adipose tissue (fat).
If you are using insulin syringes which have short needles, you will need to enter the skin at 90°. to the skin, otherwise you can inject as shown in the illustration above with a 29 or 30 gauge, 0.5" needle.
Recommended dosage of BPC-157: 200 mcg once per day for healing purposes. Between 400-1.000 mcg, divided in two doses per day if issue is more severe.
- This product can be used not more than 3 years from the production date (see box).
- After reconstitution, may be stored for a maximum of 14 days in a refrigerator at 2°C – 8°C.
- Store vials in an upright position.
- Store in a refrigerator (2°C – 8°C). Keep in the outer carton in order to protect from light.
- For one month can be stored at room temperature.
BPC-157 is a small peptide made up of 15 amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins. The peptide is derived from a portion of body protection compound (BPC) that is produced naturally by cells found in the stomach . The discovery that the peptide demonstrated strong organ protective and direct cell protection lead to it being developed further . Additional studies later revealed that treating with BPC-157 results in the healing of many different tissues, including skin, muscle, tendon, ligament and bone in animal studies [3-6]. Further experiments also showed significant differences between BPC-157-treated and untreated animals and highlighted that a strong, promoting involvement of BPC in the healing process was achieved through multiple biological pathways. BPC-157-treated animals grew significantly more new blood vessels when compared to controls, which shows that the peptide positively influences the healing process by stimulating angiogenesis in damaged tissue . The peptide also stimulated higher collagen and reticulin synthesis and these compounds are required for restoring and organising the repair of wounded tissue . Experiments also showed that the immune system was modulated to reduce several inflammatory compounds, which provided a potential additional tool in wound healing and management . It is now known that BPC-157 peptide enhances the expression of the growth hormone receptor and that it achieves many of these benefits by enhancing the effect of growth hormone in a dose- and time-dependent manner. Studies also show that the effect of BPC-157 is long lasting due to the stability of the pentadecapeptide . BPC-157 will enhance the effects of human growth hormone by increasing the availability of the human growth hormone receptor. Therefore, using BPC-157 in combination with other peptides that increase the availability of human growth hormone will potentiate these effects.
The recommended dose for muscle, tendon and tissue repair, based on animal studies, is equivalent to 1.6 mcg/kg. The reported half-life of BCP-157 is around 4 hours; therefore, the peptide can be dosed daily. Both oral and subcutaneous administration of BCP-157 have benefits since the peptide is highly stable through the digestive tract. However, if buying BCP-157 for muscle and tendon repair, local subcutaneous or intramuscular injection is recommended for optimal results.
BPC-157 has been administered to patients for up to 4 weeks and was shown to be safe in clinical trials for inflammatory bowel disease (PL14736). The peptide is currently in clinical trials for the treatment of multiple sclerosis . BPC-157 peptide side effects are minimal when used at the correct dose, although headaches have been reported in a small number of individuals.
- Bodis, B., et al., Evidence for direct cellular protective effect of PL-10 substances (synthesized parts of body protection compound, BPC) and their specificity to gastric mucosal cells. Life Sci, 1997. 61(16): p. Pl 243-8.
- Bódis, B., et al., Evidence for direct cellular protective effect of PL-10 substances (synthesized parts of body protection compound, BPC) and their specificity to gastric mucosal cells. Life Sciences, 1997. 61(16): p. PL243-PL248.
- Staresinic, M., et al., Effective therapy of transected quadriceps muscle in rat: Gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157. J Orthop Res, 2006. 24(5): p. 1109-17.
- Sebecic, B., et al., Osteogenic effect of a gastric pentadecapeptide, BPC-157, on the healing of segmental bone defect in rabbits: a comparison with bone marrow and autologous cortical bone implantation. Bone, 1999. 24(3): p. 195-202.
- Staresinic, M., et al., Gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 accelerates healing of transected rat Achilles tendon and in vitro stimulates tendocytes growth. J Orthop Res, 2003. 21(6): p. 976-83.
- Krivic, A., et al., Achilles detachment in rat and stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157: Promoted tendon-to-bone healing and opposed corticosteroid aggravation. J Orthop Res, 2006. 24(5): p. 982-9.
- Seiwerth, S., et al., BPC 157’s effect on healing. J Physiol Paris, 1997. 91(3-5): p. 173-8.
- Chang, C.-H., et al., Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expression in Tendon Fibroblasts. Molecules, 2014. 19(11): p. 19066.
- Klicek, R., et al., Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, in clinical trials as a therapy for inflammatory bowel disease (PL14736), is effective in the healing of colocutaneous fistulas in rats: role of the nitric oxide-system. J Pharmacol Sci, 2008. 108(1): p. 7-17.
BodyBuilding Productions © 2021