- Brands (16)
- Alley (8)
- Alpha-Pharma Healthcare (104)
- Boldenone Undecylenate (4)
- Clenbuterol Hydrochloride (1)
- Drostanolone Enanthate
- Drostanolone Propionate (5)
- Drostanolone Propionate & Enanth (1)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (2)
- Insulin Lispro, Monocomponent, H (11)
- Methandrostenolone (1)
- Methenolone Enanthate (6)
- Nandrolone Decanoate (8)
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (6)
- Nandrolone Propionate (1)
- Somatropin (r-hGH) (7)
- Stanozolol (6)
- Testosterone Base (1)
- Testosterone Blend / Mix (7)
- Testosterone Cypionate (5)
- Testosterone Decanoate
- Testosterone Enanthate (6)
- Testosterone Isocaproate
- Testosterone Mix (2)
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate
- Testosterone Propionate (6)
- Testosterone Suspension (5)
- Testosterone Undecanoate (2)
- Trenbolone Acetate (5)
- Trenbolone Blend (1)
- Trenbolone Enanthate (4)
- Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbon (4)
- Trenbolone Suspension (1)
- 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosteron (3)
- Amlodipine Besylate, Valsartan (2)
- Anastrozole (4)
- Baclofen (1)
- Bromocriptine (1)
- Carbamazepine (3)
- Chlorodehydromethyl testosterone (1)
- Clenbuterol Hydrochloride (6)
- Clomiphene citrate (3)
- Desogestrel (1)
- Diclofenac (3)
- Drostanolone Acetate (1)
- Duloxetine delayed-release (2)
- Exemestane (2)
- Finasteride (1)
- Fluoxymesterone (3)
- Ketotifen (2)
- Letrozole (3)
- Liothyronine Sodium - T3 (2)
- Losartan Potassium-Hydrochloroth (3)
- Mesterolone (3)
- Methandrostenolone (8)
- Methenolone Acetate (3)
- Methyl Drostanolone (1)
- Methyl-Trenbolone (2)
- Modafinil (2)
- Oxandrolone (5)
- Oxymetholone (6)
- Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra) (5)
- Simvastatin (3)
- Sitagliptin Phosphate (2)
- Sitagliptin, Metformin (2)
- Stanozolol (Winstrol) (9)
- Tadalafil (Cialis) (2)
- Tamoxifene Citrate (5)
- Testosterone Acetate (1)
- Testosterone Undecanoate (2)
- Thyroxine 3 LiothyronineSodium (2)
- Thyroxine 4 LevothyroxineSodiu (1)
- Tizanidine (1)
- Valsartan (3)
- Valsartan, Hydrochlorothiazide (5)
- Vardenafil Hydrochloride Levitra (1)
- HCG - Human Chorionic Gonadotrop (2)
- HGH - Human Growth Hormone (7)
- IGF - Insulin-like Growth Factor
- Jintropin Human Growth Hormone
- Kigtropin Human Growth Hormone
- Hygetropin Human Growth Hormone
- Angtropin Human Growth Hormone
- Generic Human Growth Hormone
- Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
- Recombinant Human Erythropoietin
- Peptide Hormones Bodybuilding
Testosterone Enanthate Uses and side Effects.
General information about Testosterone Enanthate.
Testosterone can be defined as a sex hormone, which is constantly produced by men’s testicles hence knowing the principles of Testosterone Enanthate Uses and side Effects is very important. Women’s body also produces small amounts of this hormone whereas her adrenaline system as well as ovaries are responsible for that. When men’s testicles do not produce enough of this hormone, Testosterone Enanthate can be used. It can cure many conditions such as hormonal imbalances, impotence or perhaps delayed puberty which may affect human life in many various ways. The medicine cannot be used to treat any conditions due to low level of testosterone as well as due to the older age. The medicine widely used to treat breast cancer, particularly when it is spread to the other parts of the body, however the treatment is totally incompatible when surgery is required. Sufficient amount of testosterone may boost the energy and particularly good for high level of athletic performance, but the use of Testosterone Enanthate for this purpose is not recommended.
Important things to remember.
The drug is not recommended to be used by individuals who have prostate cancer, breast cancer that may occur in males’ body, any diseases of liver or kidney any problems with heart as well as any allergy that a patient may have towards sesame or castor oil. When it comes to Testosterone Enanthate Uses and side Effects that may occur, it has to be beard in mind that any lack or low level of testosterone due to getting older will not be cured by the medicine. If a woman is pregnant, the take of the medicine is also not recommended to her by any means. Enhancing athletic performance via the above mentioned treatment is also not acceptable. The risk of regular uses of Testosterone Enanthate for boosting athletic results may cause heart attack, stroke and even death if the body and particularly heart is not prepared well. Please consult your doctor when start using it because the side effects may be irreversible and extremely dangerous. Sharing the medicine with any other individual is prohibited. Any children under the age of 12 years old must never take the medicine and these who are under 18 years old must be treated with it only after consulting a doctor.
What an individual has to do prior using the medicine?
Any conditions that may prompt the allergy to the medicine have to be regarded as sheer rejection of its use. Please ensure that the following are also taken into account:
- If an individual has breast cancer the use of Testosterone Enanthate is unacceptable.
- The prostate cancer also has to be regarded as the prejudice to the use of the medicine.
- Any serious heart disease and problems.
- If sesame or castor oil prompts any allergy and negative reaction of the body.
- If a person has any severe kidney diseases.
- In case if a person has severe liver diseases.
When it comes to Testosterone Enanthate Uses and side Effects that may occur it has to be remembered that women must never take the medicine during pregnancies. This is all due to causing defects at the time when birth is given as well as harm that can be caused to a baby who is not born yet.
When counseling your treating doctor please tell him everything if you have or suffer from the following:
- If you have any coronary arteries diseases.
- In case if you have any problems with high blood pressure.
- If an individuals has suffered from a stroke or a heart attack in the past.
- If a person has apnea during the sleep.
- If men have prostate enlargement or any problems with urination process.
- If high level or red blood cells is observed in the blood samples.
- If you suffer from any form and level of diabetes.
- In case if you suffer from anxiety or depression.
- If a man suffers from suicidal tendencies and any other forms of mood disorder.
- Please tell your doctor if you have cancer.
How Testosterone Enanthate is used?
It has to be remembered that the medicine has to be given only by the professional and it is not recommended to use it by the patients themselves. It is injected into a muscle or simply under the skin injection. Generally, the injections have to be made every 2 or 4 weeks. The actual length of its use is depended on the type of the illness that has to be cured. When people start to use the medicine the level of blood pressure can be increased. For that reason, blood pressure has to be monitored at all times and if any problems and disorders start to occur, the use of the medicine has to be stopped. Blood test will have to be carried out pretty often, so that Testosterone Enanthate Uses and side Effects are balanced well. Pleas ensure that the use of the medicine may affect puberty and growth of bones hence it has to be checked regularly with the frequency of every 6 month when boys are treated with Testosterone Enanthate. The use of the medicine has to be strongly monitored by a doctor due to other reasons. These reasons include the following:
- Infertility problems.
- Liver disease.
- Kidney disease.
- High level of blood pressure,
- Heart attack.
- Breast enlargement.
- Testicles can be small.
- Bones growth can be affected.
- Men can be affected by the use of medicine by increased level of aggression and violence.
What are the side effects of taking the treatment?
The most dangerous side effect that may take place is the allergic reaction to the treatment. The above mentioned negatives clearly may cause the danger in the long term. However, the allergy may be extremely dangerous right after the injection because swelling may occur in the face, throat, lips and tongue. The negative reaction may also include hive and some difficulties with breathing. Urge to cough may also be experienced right after the injection is given as well as light headed condition can be observed. It is highly recommended to be observed by a doctor for the first 30 minutes after Testosterone Enanthate Uses and Side Effects precautionary measures can be taken. The following side effects may also take place:
- A person may experience shortened breath or even problems with breathing during the nights.
- Seizure could be one of the problems to be occurred.
- The erection could be increased or being ongoing
- Semen problems as well as decreased testicles also can be observed.
- Pain in chest, jaws and shoulders may be experienced.
- There could be some changes in behavior in general as well as mood of a person can be changed.
- An individual may gain some weight.
- Swelling can be experienced in the feet and ankles.
- Urination process might be painful and its frequency during the nights can be increased.
- Testosterone Enanthate Uses may cause high level of potassium.
- One of the problems is that the level of calcium in blood may also be increased.
- Pain in muscles, irregular heartbeat, tiredness, and difficulties with movements also regarded as the negatives.
- Dark color of urine, the loss of appetite, the color of the skin and eyes may have yellow shades.
Chest pain, sudden cough re also regarded as the Side Effects of taking the treatment
Testosterone Enanthate Uses and side Effects.
BodyBuilding Productions © 2019